This post may contain affiliate links and I'll earn a small commission if you make your purchases through them AT NO EXTRA COST TO YOU. I thank you for your continued support as it is with this income that I can continue sharing these tips and resources and help you get closer to your unlimited income.
When we start on a blog or an online business, we are told that we need to know and learn the best ways to increase website traffic for better sales and profits. Then there are many experts out there that tell you how you should go about doing this for your online business.
Firstly, we need to understand what kind of website traffic will actually benefit us and how we go about getting this kind of targeted traffic rather than random visits from all over the web.
Let’s first see what kind of traffic would actually benefit your website and what kind of traffic would cause no positive effects to your website. Then we can take a look at how to get the kind of traffic we want and what to avoid or not to waste time to ensure the best results.
Take a look at this video I created based on my input and a discussion in my Facebook group.
What Makes Traffic That Comes To Your Site Good And Worthy?
When you are working out the best ways to increase website traffic, you have to ask yourself if your efforts are bringing in the right kind of traffic. So what would that be? What makes for good traffic to your website? What is the kind of traffic that would mean something to your website?
- You don’t want random visitors who just drop by a few minutes, leave you a random and totally generic comment and leaving. That doesn’t help you or your site in anyway. You want traffic from readers who want help and can get answers on your website. You want people who need your expertise to come to your website.
- You want gradually increasing website traffic and not one that spikes up quick and drastic. The reason is simple – what goes up quick comes down just as fast too. You want to find the ultimate ways to increase website traffic consistently and gradually so you stay successful and not just be a hit for a short time.
- You need website traffic that actually would convert! No number of visits to your website matter if the readers aren’t interested in what you have to present to them at that site. Your visits are useless if it doesn’t keep them attentive, enticed and interested to learn more from you. You want to be able to convert the traffic that walks into your website and make them buyers, subscribers, and members. You want them to become your fans and enjoy the benefits of your expertise.
Best Ways to Increase Website Traffic For Success?
Now that we know that we want traffic who wants us and our expertise, what can we do to start increasing traffic to your website? Here are some simple and easy to do actions on your website to ensure massive website traffic that actually matters.
- Keep The Focus Of Your Blog Niche Tight And Relevant
This is why it’s good to always find the right blog topic for you from the beginning. When you focus on just one topic, you can nail it down and provide content that truly relates to someone who needs those answers and have them coming back for more. Writing about totally random topics that don’t relate to one another would have your blog visitor come in, and leave quickly because there is nothing else to keep his/her interest. You want repeat visitors who love what you have to offer. Keeping it narrow helps ensure that.
- Be Sure To Use Good Keywords To Improve Your Blog’s SEO
I am sure you are all aware of the power of search engines like Google and Bing to get you in front of your target audience. It is evident that some of the best ways to increase website traffic would involves means to harness the power of search engines. Using the right keywords, in the right manner, could make a world of difference to ensure that your golden content is in front of the eyes that are searching for what you have to offer. One of the best way to increase website traffic is to increase your search ranking.
- Be Sure to Promote Your Website On Social Media
Another great way to attract your target audience is by being active on social media. You need to be hanging out where your target audience are and helping them. Then you get to show them what you got so they can seek your help, advise, or come check out your website. Sounds easy isn’t it? You tell your target audience you have the right resource for them by hanging around where they do in the virtual world!
- Use Irresistible Titles
First impression always makes the best impression right? When a potential blog visitor gets a chance to check out a blog post on your site, what is the first thing they see? THE TITLE! You need to hook them right there and make them want to click that link to find out what you have to say. You have to make them wonder what goodness is about to him them when they hit click on either the social media post or search engine. You need to have them interested in what they are about to see. A good, compelling title can do wonders to attract the right kind of website traffic to your blog and online business.
- Deliver what you promise
It is not important to just grab their attention and getting the audience to click on your website. You want them to enjoy what they are seeing on your blog post, so they know they can come back for more useful information. For that to happen, you need to deliver what you promise on your title. It is also important that you give them quality content and not one that is stuffed with keywords, or repeating the same point over and over again. Your readers want good quality stuff to read and learn from and that is exactly what you want to give them. That is what would gain you useful website traffic that would convert into buyers and visitors for you.
What To Avoid When Increasing Traffic To Your Website?
There are a few tasks that you probably want to avoid to ensure that you get quality traffic that actually matters to your blog and online business. You want to find traffic that wants you. As we have seen earlier, all traffic isn’t equal and won’t have the same effect on your website. To avoid wasting your efforts of using the best ways to increase website traffic, these are some of the tasks you need to avoid.
- Stay away from linky parties and reciprocal follows. You want people who ACTUALLY want to check your blog out and learn from you. You don’t want anyone and everyone visiting your website just to leave as quickly as they came. You want targetted traffic that would possibly convert to buyers and members because they want what you have to offer. Random traffic won’t get you this impact.
- NEVER EVER buy links. This is a bad and scamming practice that people use to prey on your want for more traffic. These kinds of links usually would end up in the wrong places and would hurt your website and its SEO. The only person to gain is the scammer with your money. Work on building organic links to your website.
- Don’t try to be in ALL the social media platforms. Pick and choose the social platforms where you get results and your target audience hang out at. That way, you can focus on how to maximize your efforts on that platform and make the best out of it. You can avoid getting spread out thin and not seeing success anywhere.
How Will You Be Growing Your Website Traffic Today?
I hope that I have made it clear on what kind of traffic is effective for your website and online business, and how you can find this kind of massive traffic to benefit your site. Good targeted traffic can do wonders to the success of your website. You need to master the best ways to increase website traffic for the success of your online business.
It could translate to more income through product sales, affiliate sales, and ad income. You also get to be known as an authority in your niche and amongst your target audience, because now everyone knows who you are and how effective your teaching is. And most importantly, you can reach more people out there who can use your help and benefit from it. So let’s get that massive traffic to our website and make the success of your online business a reality. Learn the best ways to increase website traffic to help your business gain success.